Apollo Clinical can arrange DNA Testing throughout the United States. Please call or contact us for more information.
DNA Paternity Test
- A DNA paternity test determines the likelihood that a male is the biological father of a child. Our paternity DNA testing services are designed to make determining paternity as quick and simple as possible. Our DNA paternity tests are court-admissable legal tests. Legal paternity testing is important if you intend to present your paternity test results in court.
DNA Maternity Test
- Like our DNA paternity tests, Apollo Clinical offers DNA Maternity testing to evaluate the likelihood that a woman is the biological mother of a child. Like our other DNA tests, our maternity tests provide you with fast, accurate results that deliver the answers and peace of mind you need during this time.
Ancestral Origins™ DNA Ancestry Testing
- Discover your GeoGenetic links with populations around the world. Ancestral Origins™ is the most refined and easy to understand DNA genealogy test on the market.
Infidelity DNA Testing
- Your happiness and security is important. Apollo Clinical infidelity testing offers DNA testing to give you peace of mind. We can test a variety of objects ranging from stained garments to suspicious objects. You deserve the truth - let Apollo help you find it.
Siblingship DNA Test
- Our DNA siblingship tests can help you determine the statistical probability that siblings share the same parents or if two individuals are in fact, related siblings. Unlike our paternity tests, siblingship DNA tests are unable to provide a conclusive result. The test is able to determine the probability of relatedness, however by testing one common parent, the test is much more determinant.
Twin Zygosity DNA Test
- This DNA test is for determining whether siblings are identical or fraternal twins and, if parental samples are included in the test, determining paternity or maternity.
Grandparentage DNA Test
- The Apollo Clinical grandparentage DNA test will determine the statistical probability that an adult is the grandparent of a child. This type of avuncular DNA test can determine the probability that an adult is the grandparent of a child. Unfortunately, because of the relationship, conclusive results cannot be derived. The accuracy of the test is increased if one of the child's parents is also tested.
Aunt & Uncle DNA Testing
- Similar to our grandparentage DNA tests, our Aunt and Uncle DNA testing identifies the avuncular relationship between a child and possible aunts and uncles. To increase the accuracy of this DNA test, it is advised that one of the child's biological parents also participate in the test.
Missing Parent DNA Test
- In the case that a child's parent cannot be located, or is deceased, our missing parent DNA test can determine paternity or maternity of a child by testing the paternal or maternal grandparents. Determining paternity or maternity is done by examining the DNA provided by the paternal or maternal grandparents. There are other options if these individuals are not available for testing.
Immigration DNA Test
- For Attorneys, government agencies, immigration clients and local embassies, Apollo Clinical offers our immigration DNA testing services. Determining paternity and/or maternity is possible with this testing procedure as well as extended avuncular relationships.
Fees- Please call us for pricing information. Payment plans and financing may be available in many areas.