Medicare Set Asides
Complete Medicare Set-Aside Services
Medicare Set-Aside Services are charged on a flat rate basis. Apollo Group’s flat rate includes:
- Medical record review
- All contact with the adjusters, attorneys, settlement brokers, etc
- Preparation of MSA allocation cost projection using state specific WC fee schedules when appropriate
- Projection of both Medicare allowable and non-Medicare allowable costs over the life expectancy of the claimant
- Projection of future pharmacy costs
- Determination of Social Security status (if necessary)
- Determination of Medicare status (if necessary)
- Determination of Medicare lien/conditional payment status
- Obtaining rated age from your preferred settlement broker (if indicated)
- Submission of MSA to CMS for approval; any and all revisions necessary to accomplish CMS approval.
Please Note, this service is All-Inclusive. Competitors charge a separate rate for Conditional Lien Searches, Conditional Lien Analysis, Conditional Lien Disputes, and Cost Projection Updates.
Always ask your Set-Aside Vendor about hidden fees before you refer!